Cheating with rough play warning (HLP)

<<

MjrPayne

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: International / Overseas

Post 12 Aug 2015, 01:20

Cheating with rough play warning (HLP)

How come members always finding ways to cheat in games. Newest way I heard today is using rough play warning in Eliminator. If your stunned, just hit your phaser to wall to get rough play warning so you can't be deactivated after stun during that time. Seems that need to set turn off to after 2-3 warnings to prevent that :)
Trust me, I know what I'm doing
<<

Ninja

Zone Target
Zone Target

Site Rep: SA

Post 12 Aug 2015, 02:40

Re: Cheating with rough play warning (HLP)

Haha, because it is in our nature (Humans) to always find ways to get ahead of others :P
I remember finding something similar to this, but it was in CTF. You would capture the enemies flag then activate rough play so you couldn't lose the flag while moving to your base.

Thanks, for mentioning this though because there is always small bugs/glitches that people find to exploit.
There is no I in team, but there is in Ninja
<<

Ibo

Zone Target
Zone Target

Site Rep: QLD

Post 12 Aug 2015, 23:30

Haha.. I remember when we had infusion in Brisbane our Poisonball format was broken and you could shoot yourself. So if you constantly deac yourself and never get infected with the poisonball.
<<

FGSniper

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: International / Overseas

Post 02 Oct 2015, 01:55

Okay on the site i play at the bug with the rough play warning in CTF is still present
<<

rakesh

Site Admin
Site Admin

Global Moderators
Global Moderators

P&C Representative
P&C Representative

Site Operator
Site Operator

Post 15 Oct 2015, 20:16

Ok with rough play, you can change the settings in the game server settings Tilt Operation settings,
set the rough play warning to De-Activate the player so they lose Health if elimination game.
and if not elimination games, then set the rough play warning to a longer de-activated duration and also set it to eliminate the pack out of the game after 2 or 3 Rough Plays this prevents players from doing what your describing.

Return to Development