Labyrinth

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: International / Overseas

Post 04 Jan 2016, 00:17

Lost card?

@Rakesh
@shex
Can you still duplicate a card for a member that has lost theirs and will it keep there levels and scores etc?
<<

FinZeroX

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 04 Jan 2016, 00:35

Re: Lost card?

@rakesh
@shex
Has duplicating been possible?
It would be great to have an option to change the ID associated with a specific member from the MZL site.
<<

Azrael

Zone Poster
Zone Poster

Site Admins
Site Admins

P&C Representative
P&C Representative

Site Rep: SA

Post 04 Jan 2016, 13:14

Hi guys,

All the tech guys at P&C are on holiday until the 8th or the 11th I think.
You should be able to do card merges if you input the same email in the card details

Failing that, site op control panel shouuuuuld be able to do it
I aim to misbehave.

"Hey... Isn't P&C in Melbourne?" - Pal, 2012 (On Subtlety)
"And I will pay $50 to get out of Jail again, because this game is a ****" - Vector, 2013 (On Monopoly)
"I do mistrust dinosaurs..." - Rep, 2014 (On Forum Policy)
<<

rakesh

Site Admin
Site Admin

Global Moderators
Global Moderators

P&C Representative
P&C Representative

Site Operator
Site Operator

Post 05 Jan 2016, 00:45

@Labyrinth

As Azrael Said, if you register a new card for that member using the same e-mail address you can merge their cards. keeping all the stats and history associated with the lost card.

Rakesh
<<

Labyrinth

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 05 Jan 2016, 01:44

Thanks Folks ;)

on the new card 'duplicated' it has started at lvl 1 again if we log on members terminal, but online shows original card on lvl 4.

any reason for this as its not showing true information to customers. P.S. any chance the members terminal could show XP
because customers are always asking how many points they need to get to next lvl
<<

Toyflish

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 22 Jan 2016, 01:12

Hey guys,

just to clarify from the start: I'm just a player - not a site admin.

I lost my card, but the staff of my site tells me they can't help me, so i just got another card.
Now i read in this post that i should register the card under the same email adress to merge it with the lost one. Is that right?

Because when i want to register, i have to choose an alias first - but mine is already taken.
Should i just put another alias in and when it merges i will get the old one back?

Otherwise: I have only 4 games on the first card. Is ist possible to delete an account?

Thanks for helping!

@Rakesh
@shex
<<

FinZeroX

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 22 Jan 2016, 23:39

@Toyflish
I believe you can enter a different alias in order to merge with the same email. Not sure tho.
What I did with my own card was creating a new card with same alias on the Kiosk Terminal and after that "completing" it on MZL site. It accepted the dupe username and offered to merge.

@Rakesh
@shex
Refering to the above mentioned process, it seems that when merging accounts, both accounts stay online with the same member alias. Now there seems to be two of me with the same game history and achievements, at least according to the site admins member list. I can only edit "the old" account trough MZL site but Helios Pro seems to be using the new account on the vests.
In a nutshell: Two times FinZeroX on the admin member list. Can only edit first, the card accounts to the second. Same history but i.e. profile picture inaccessible.
Could you take a look?
<<

Toyflish

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 26 Jan 2016, 05:41

@FinZeroX
@Rakesh
@shex

I tried creating a new card with the same alias on the Kiosk Terminal, as FineZeroX said, but when i try to complete the registration on the MZL site it does not accept the dupe username.
Please help. :)

Edit: Now it accepts the dupe username, but if i press the "Register"-Button nothing happens. Chrome, Firefox, Safari on Windows, Safari on iOS, Internet Explorer (11,10, 32 & 64 bit).

Return to Europe