Moderators: triggahappyUZ, CrazyHorse

<<

xB1RDx

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: No Location Represented

Post 18 Apr 2015, 06:15

Membership issues

Hello, so I had recently got in to laser tag about 3 months ago and about 3 weeks ago my group of friends and I had decided to become members. However when we scan our cards on the vest it doesn’t fully connect to our profiles, the vest lights up and flashes but our names don’t show up on the gun screen or the score card and nothing on our accounts. We love playing but it would be nice for our profiles to work and the staff at hinkle family fun center couldn’t figure out what is happening. Can you help????
<<

rakesh

Site Admin
Site Admin

Global Moderators
Global Moderators

P&C Representative
P&C Representative

Site Operator
Site Operator

Post 20 Apr 2015, 11:25

Re: Membership issues

Hi,

its nice to hear that you signed up for the membership, and quite unfortunate that your account and statistics are not syncing.
I will contact Hinkle Family Fun Center to find out why their membership is not working correctly and help them to resolve the issue.

If you could please send me a PM with your QR Code and name I should be able to help resolve this quicker.

Sorry about the delay in replying.
<<

xB1RDx

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 21 Jul 2015, 12:48

Hello sorry for the really late post I was wondering if the achievements are not working for all of helios or if it's individual profiles?
<<

xB1RDx

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 21 Jul 2015, 12:50

However the rest of my profile is working. Now it's just my achievements

Return to North America