Battle for the Fort III - Fort Wayne Indiana, USA

<<

Bishamonten

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: International / Overseas

Post 11 Oct 2014, 01:59

Battle for the Fort III - Fort Wayne Indiana, USA

It's probably a stretch, but is anyone interested in playing this? I think Xylitol is coming and maybe a few others from his region. I'm just relaying info out of my own interest. And it's a little while's away.

APRIL 17TH 8PM- APRIL 18TH, 2014 8PM

Entrance is $50 per person. Entrance for LOR is an additional $5 per person and will be limited to the first 36 players who register for it. The top 3 winners in each event take home some awesome trophies! We will also have Papa Johns Pizza Friday and Saturday Night

Quick info:
-5 Man Team (1 alternate allowed), Sevfusion
-SATELLITE EVENT
-Lord of the Rings, V4

Teams spots are first come, first serve! If you miss out, oh well. If you intend to pay through PayPal, I ask that you please include a little extra to cover the transaction fees that they charge me. ((I can't stress how preferred full team payments are rather than individual payments.))

Captain's meeting will begin at 7:30 PM on Friday APRIL 17th. Lord of the rings begins both Friday and Saturday nights at 8 PM sharp! If you cannot be there by 7:30 PM each night, do not sign up for LOR. The general team and satellite tournaments will begin starting at around midnight. There is an All-You-Can-Play 6PM to 9PM special set up for the preceding Thursday (APR 16th), for those coming out a day early.

Local hotel and travel information will be posted up soon. Arena Map and Rulebooks are attached to this thread for download.

If you have any questions, JOIN OUR FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE.

REGISTRATION IS DUE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MARCH 27TH AT 11:59PM (Midnight)!

Zone Elite Page: http://zoneelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1196
Facebook Events Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1476762 ... r=upcoming

I'm not sure if posting this is allowed, so I apologize to the Mods/Admin in advance if that's turns out to be the case. :oops:
<<

Azrael

Zone Poster
Zone Poster

Site Admins
Site Admins

P&C Representative
P&C Representative

Site Rep: SA

Post 15 Oct 2014, 01:02

Re: Battle for the Fort III - Fort Wayne Indiana, USA

Would absolutely be keen if I had the cash!

Bishamonten wrote:I'm not sure if posting this is allowed, so I apologize to the Mods/Admin in advance if that's turns out to be the case. :oops:

Yeah, posting this is absolutely fine - and this sort of thing is encouraged to be posted :).

Thanks very much for sharing it with us!
I aim to misbehave.

"Hey... Isn't P&C in Melbourne?" - Pal, 2012 (On Subtlety)
"And I will pay $50 to get out of Jail again, because this game is a ****" - Vector, 2013 (On Monopoly)
"I do mistrust dinosaurs..." - Rep, 2014 (On Forum Policy)
<<

Bishamonten

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: International / Overseas

Post 17 Oct 2014, 00:45

Re: Battle for the Fort III - Fort Wayne Indiana, USA

Azrael wrote:Would absolutely be keen if I had the cash!

Bishamonten wrote:I'm not sure if posting this is allowed, so I apologize to the Mods/Admin in advance if that's turns out to be the case. :oops:

Yeah, posting this is absolutely fine - and this sort of thing is encouraged to be posted :).

Thanks very much for sharing it with us!

No problem! All are welcome to attend.

Return to Other