Hello all!

<<

Morrigan

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: International / Overseas

Post 23 Sep 2018, 11:33

Hello all!

Hi there I'm Julia, 28, live in Yorkshire in the UK, go by the name of Morrigan (Celtic Goddess of War) and I just love playing laser tag, makes me happy and has become a bit of a Special Interest for me too (I'm autistic). Played for a few years ago, stopped, happily started again. Started at a public Zone arena but have since moved to a new local Quest arena with leagues and members nights and stuff. Nice to meet other people into it (normals IRL don't get it) and from reading this forum I was I was in Australia by the sounds of it!
<<

Ibo

Zone Target
Zone Target

Site Rep: QLD

Post 23 Sep 2018, 19:18

Re: Hello all!

Hello Morrigan

how goes competition laser tag in the UK? we don't hear too much from that end of the world, I'd love to know more about how your local leagues/comps work.

In recent years the whole word zone community has really come a lot closer together.
<<

Morrigan

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: International / Overseas

Post 25 Sep 2018, 11:17

Re: Hello all!

There's really not much sadly. No Zone championships. Most places with Zone don't even have regulars nights around here, notable exception being Laser Labyrinth in Worksop, Nottinghamshire. We have a UK multi-system Armageddon once every year, but even that is getting smaller. There are no local leagues, and some arenas have regulars nights but that's just internal competition if there is any. It's depressing, being stuck in a country with nothing and seeing how epic other countries have it.

Return to The Watercooler