<<

Pain

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: QLD

Post 16 Aug 2018, 21:52

Nationals Triples Survey

Hey Guys

Pain here on behalf of the committee, Just a survey about everyone's thoughts on the triples format, whether they have enjoyed it and whether certain aspects have been beneficial to the player experience. The survey also asks questions about what players would like to see triples look like in the future and then allows an opportunity for other feedback.

The survey takes about 2-5 minutes depending on how in depth your answers would like to be.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Please take the time to fill it out

Thanks

Pain (on behalf of the ZLTAC Committee 2018/2019)
<<

Pain

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: QLD

Post Yesterday, 21:55

Re: Nationals Triples Survey

Hey Everyone, triples results here as mentioned in the minutes, nothing massively surprising or anything like that but they are here for your viewing pleasure :)

some of the names of bits on the graph are a little cut off i think most things are self explanatory but if you would like me to clarify anything please let me know.

finally the question that asks about arena sounds improving the quality of the experience. one large portion is for yes, the other large portion is for no, and all the other portions are people commenting various iterations of the phrase "sometimes/under certain circumstances"

Just for clarity
Attachments
ZLTAC-Player-Release-ZLTAC-Triples-survey results.pdf
(471.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to Zone Australasian Titles